Thursday, October 30, 2008

I helped Fei Hong

Your links and chatbox, like everything you asked for is done. YOU OWE ME ONE MORE THIS TIME! + you still owe me Bbq Plaza.

A post specially for you Fei Hong. (Trying not to sound gay okay. -.-)



See this bump here, he think he is hot & all but actually...

HE IS NOT.

He is fat. :P But still, he is my BMF.



Last year at my party. I was scolding you. HA-HA. First picture with you was it?



Thanks a lot for yawning. -.-"



I bet you love the cream. :D



Er, outing to Sunway Lagoon with the rest of the people? (Back then, my sohai face heh) I remembered we wanted to take the picture of those hot Koreans behind us actually, ha ha.

The last day last year we see each other was Dec 13th. Later on, we never see each other thats cause' i transferred to another school, fucking private school (BSI).

After so many days, almost a year, how many days?

315 days.

We met again (you gained weight). :p



Same place, same purpose.

I know you're touched & you love me a lot, save it. :p

Loves & shits,
Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home