Friday, October 31, 2008

?? Huh ??

Firstly, i would make a big & gratitude thank you to Rachel Lim PH for helping me to renovate my blog and make all the settings. Though some info there is hurtful, but nvm larh. I still can accept it.

Nextly, today was quite a ermmm.... weird day. ok, that is whta happened today. Some ppl from KDU college, ending up in our school,, well,, fun,, the games that they organized are fun, but unfortunately i end up in a group which people are so unco-operative and have no teamwork. The aim of the few activities are to build up "teamwork", but my group has a "kind" guy called Sivesh, i tell u, i so betahan him larh! Po- pet here, po-pet there, untill team building became team confusing. But nevermind larh! It's just activities! So the result of our " team confusing" 1st game : okok oni larh,, 2ng game, LOST,, 3rd game, LOST EITHER. Conclusion, WE LOST ALL!!! I oso dunno whether I do not have teamwork or my team do not have teamwork..HAih! Nevermind everything can be solved! Haha! Catch out for the next post!
Ta-ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home