Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No More Add Maths And M Maths!!!!! Toooooooo suffering!

I am seriously gonna jump of Menara kuala lumpur already! Add MAths is tooo bad for me + the teacher is an absolute horrrrible! Dun understand a single thing!!! i only know what is domain and codomain and functions ( separuh shj) !!!! DIe lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And M Maths teacher is so Expressssssss man! Like rushing like that.............. so end up understand little bit only (btr then Add maths kan)... so the conclusion ..... never do both of their homework...... 1 tch will bla bla bla another 1 tch will just say - nevermind-...... so what is nevermin? want me to drop addmaths ke? well maybe ... hahahahahhahahha.....SO I NEED HELP!!!!! SAVE ME BEFORE I DROP TO THE DEEP END OF ADD MATHS!!
well got to do ekonomi and accounts now! that want sure can wan! HAha!

Ta-ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home