Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dont Judge A Book By Its Cover

Yesterday someone and someone told me something that caught my recall two years ago. they told me that when they saw me in 2 Dahlia,,, i was dancing etc etc.... ( which i knew what i did) and they said that i have a lan c look.. do i? ok.. nevermind then they were saying 1 feel like slapping me 1 feel like kicking me,,,, am i that bad? lol.. so eventually i end up in the same class as them.. i didn't know them very well at the begining and i found both of them have quite a fierce look.,, haha.. so eventually times past.. and now me and someone has a hobby of talking non-stop in class and ejek-ing each other ... which was our trademark.. it was really a happy time that i get to spend my last 2 years in schooling with such a good friend like someone. we chat all sorts of rubbish which was damn ridiculus and end up we realise that we're half half crazy already...

Although i have a lan c look when i dont talk.. but never judge me by my appearence.. someone is right.. there is so much laughters in our class... which was from a QUIET CLASS to now a NOISY CLASS.. haha.. i always bring laughter to my class.. with my outstanding personality theres no quietness in a class called 4J. i always make sure everybody have an enjoyment time in class and not bored to death... but still this is only what i can do.. for my buddy friends,,,
which i cherish no matter of gender, height, religion etc, i treat everyone fairly and the same.

Thank You for being my friends,,
I will always remember this place called Jasmin
Where sad and happiness cherish
And where we'll see each other
graduating from high school
A soft noise makes a big difference
To make everyone roll and laughs.

Stop Look Listen

Isaacweihong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home