Monday, July 20, 2009

I Knew What Was Happening Long Time Ago

Actually i already knew what was happening.. it's just that i dont want to open my mouth to tell you the truth only... all the *things* that you said were all fake..... you were just telling me to entertain me only.... like i dont know that youre pretending,, it's just that i do not wanna tell you the facts...... Whatever lah... im fed up of acting already lah..... just face the facts lah.. we're oil and water. they never get along together.. All the [truth] that you said were all rubbish.. PURE RUBBISH...... So just stop the show.... go and have your freedom.... you dont have to show me how kind you are in front of me... cuz i had seen tooooo much of you already. Go and hug them kiss them and say the same old thing you told you.... you use it on everyone , untill everyone saw ur real sides. So just Shut up and dissapear from my face forever!!! and i really mean it.

Isaacweihong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home