Thursday, June 4, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Hye people the birthday boy speaking here... i'll be celebrating my birthday on the following days:

Tuesday ( 9/6/09)
TGI Fridays The Curve
From 12pm onwards to around 6++ ( pls be punctual)
To celebrate me, melia ng and mich wong birthday
* Leave ur name in the chatbox or sms me to reserve ur places.. ASAP ya!
Any problem just msg me.
Thanks...

To All My 4 Jasmin Classmates,
me and jess has organised a celebration for my birthday. it is the 1st time im celebrating with you guys so hope u can come..
Details are as following:
Friday (12/6/09)
Time Afternoon
Place The Curve Red Box Karaoke
Pls bring enough money
and inform the other classmates abt it.
Pls inform me if ure coming. i need to do a reservation..
Any problem msg me.
Thanks..

Isaacweihong

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home