Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm Still Waiting


Exams are clocking in.
Can i really make it in time?
Do i have the endurance to make it?
Can i get my satisfactory results?
I dont know what to do now.
My mind cant stop turning around and around.,
I am thinking too much of things
I have to let go something someday
Though i really dont want to,
but i have to do it.. Because
I dont want to dissapoint my parents
with those ugly marks.
I need a rest for a moment.
For too many things are coming
I cant cope up with it
Yet you sometimes annoys me
But you are the one that cheered up my life.
What can i do now? Im so tired
I need a rest. I need to study
I promised my friends and parents
And no matter what happened,
Im goin to get my ass down to study
But can i resist the temptation
of going out with friends and you?
I wish i had a chance to turn back time
To make everything go fine
I shall wait for you until you give me your answer
But i will only wait for a certain time
And if theres no respond,
We shall forget each other from there onwards.
Isaacweihong.
i will wait for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home