Friday, November 20, 2009

Hey people

hey bloggers, long time no update, has been working recently, so i didnt really have the time to blog. ok... i've nothing much to say, trying to update on something since ppl says my blog is dead and i do find it very deadly, so i decided to give it some update.
ok.. im not goin to complain to much,,, cuz my angers are all over now, so no point complaining and be angry for unnecessary people. so i will keeep on with my happy life and when i get my salary. im gonna go shopping like mad, and count money everyday. btw,,,, its my own hard earned money. i stand every second,minute.hour to get the salary., so i deserve it huh! yayayaya1!!!! okok.... gotta go already. i already can hear kenny calling me for tomorrows work. sounds silly huh...
Bye people...
Awesemo!
IsaacKianMichaelWalshDiGiovanniWeiHong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home